Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oriental Card




Good Morning everyone,

Today I am posting an oriental card that I made using stickers and rub-ons. I had these stickers for sometime now and could never figure out how to mount them up on a card so that would look different and cool. Till, that is, my friend Shirley gave me some oriental rub-ons to try. And here is the end result.
I coloured it with Copics and ran the paper through the cuttlebug. I think the hardest part of doing this card was getting the semi circle corners cut out so that they would layer up correctly.
I hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Diane.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

This is really beautiful. I love the corners for the circular images. You achieved a great Asian look with this. Great work! Best, Curt