Friday, January 21, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #61




Hi All,
Well it is time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge so here are the details on this weeks challenge:
Now this week's challenge is brought to us by our newest Krafty Girl, the Amazing ANGIE!!! The challenge is called Fancy Florals and Angie wants us to use flowers on our creations.....flowers in your paper, in your image, flower embellishments, flower charms, punches or die cuts!

I figured that I would do another fairy stamp not only because I love them so much but because it is going to be part of a set that I send to my cousin who was in the hospital through Christmas and was not released till New Years and still has a very long road to recovery. She has tons of people that she wants to send thank you cards to so this will be just one of the bunch I send for her to use.

Anyways this is a short post today as I have to be off and running into the universe to get everything done before the weekend. Hope you all have a great day.
Diane

1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

Very pretty card! I love these fairy images and especially what you've done with her wings- just gorgeous!