Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tea Time

Good Morning all, I hope everyone is doing well this fine morning. I have been rather busy for the last few weeks. Work has me going crazy and I am now training for a new post! Oh boy, I hope it does not change my hours to much. All will be known by the end of this week with the mini shift bid we will have to do. Ahh well what can we do I am just hoping that I will still be able to have my belated honeymoon in a couple of weeks as they promised me that it would still be honoured. That is good as I had to start this new job I was in till last week 2 days after getting married 2 years ago. But I digress Tonight I am posting my cards that I made for Copic Marker Scrapbooking Go over and take a look at what the design team came up with the cards are amazing!!! So as to not drag it out more then I have to here are my cards for today:
The copics I used for this card are:B01, B02, B05, B26, BG16, G07, G14, V05, RV000, RV34
The copics i used on this card are: W0, E00, E33, E35, E40, E41, RV10, RV19, RV85, V91, BV04, BV20, B01, B05, BG10, YG67. Hope everyone has a great day!! See you soon and thanks for stopping by. Di

No comments: