Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding Box

Good Morning Everyone,



Today I am being showcased on CSM what an honor I sent Colleen the picture of the 3 tier wedding caked I for my parents 59th wedding anniversary. I filled it up with candy for them and they loved it.


Okay so what I used to make this:
Image is from just inked, isn't it fun!
The paper for the tops and bottoms is called Mr & Mrs.
The butterfly's: Color Me Butterflies - these were coloured with LuminArts
Flowers are from the Dollar Store and I misted them with LuminArts
Ribbon from Michaels
The Copic colours: E00, R20, R00, R11, RV66, RV19, BV29, BV20, C01,
C03, Y00, Y15, B01,B02, Y14, Y24, Y00
Glossy Accent on her glasses and the wine glasses

I hope you like it! Have a great day and we will see you soon
Diane

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Diane

I just got to your blog from the copic markers blog where you are feature and I love this cute cute cake and the tulip card too. You coloring is great. TFS

Teresa Jenkins said...

That is so pretty!