Saturday, April 9, 2011

Double post for Copic Marker Scrapbooking Design Team

Good Morning All,

Before I head off to to work today I am posting my two cards I made for Copic Marker Scrapbook , you should head over there and check out their stuff!



My first card is Bunny with Flowers, this little digi guy is too cute! I can also say that I have started my Easter cards! Yeah me, this is a first normally I am rushing a day before to finish everything, hmmm this maybe a new trend for me... Probably not.
I used a Easter word paper that i got from Michaels for the background it seemed to fit with this little guy. The Copics I used are:
Bunny: R00, R20, E00, E11,E13, E35, E50.
Flowers: Y00,Y38, YR23,YG03, G24
Bows: BV00, BV08, BV11, BV17, BV31
and Background: W0, W1, W3





The Flower in a vase card I can not take full credit for my DH gave me a suggestion and I ran with it he told me to put the lines in on the flowers and the brown dots. I think it turned out very cool. The background paper was from a Christmas stack I received from my mother, it has a hint of glitter in it. The button and the ribbon was from the stash I have laying around in this mess I call my workroom. The copics I used for this piece are:
Flowers: E41, E50, E49, YG03, Y06, YR23
Leaves: YG00, YG11, YG63, YG67, G00, G11, G14, G21, G24
Vase: Y15,YR23,YR31

Well I am off to work I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will see you all very soon.
Diane

3 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! You did a wonderful job coloring both!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Teresa, both cards are amazing! I love that you added the additional details to the star lilies and you colored it beautifully!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Oh I'm so embarrassed! Sorry Diane I called you Teresa!