Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am a designer for Copic Marker Scrapbooking




Hi All,
Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted but I have been fighting a kidney stone... lately the kidney stone has been beating me and I was in the hospital Wed and Thurs morning only to find out that I have a stone in both kidneys... oh joy or bliss. Anyways that is neither here nor there I wanted to share the good new with you all I am now a design team member for Copic Marker Scrapbooking. The card I have done here was from the Fantasy Digital Stamp Set. I hope you like it. I love the this dragon it reminds me of Lord of the Rings.
Have a wonderful day I am off now to get some rest I will try and post more very soon.

All the best
Diane

2 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love this! Your shading is fabulous and all the gems are so cute! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Diane, hope you are feeling better.....by the looks of this card, you are "on your game"
ttyl
trish