Friday, February 11, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #64 - Seeing Red!!!




Good Afternoon everyone,

Well I am back again this week I missed last week because of a sick husband. But I am back this week to take part in the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #64 Seeing Red. It being so close to Valentines day I could not resist but to do Josephine, I just love her. I used Valentine paper that I got from Michael's Craft Store some years ago and The buttons I have been collecting for awhile with a little help from my mom who had a ton. I coloured her with copics. I don't have a list of the colours I used because I did her at work in my down time between calls. I will have to try and make sure to write them down in the future. Anyways I hope that you like her. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Diane

No comments: