Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Worker Ant


Hi All,

Well after a very long few months I am back. Between getting married moving and starting on a new contract I have been one very busy worker Ant. I have finally gotten better after being down for a few weeks with that nasty flu bug. Not 100% as of yet but I am getting there. But I am sure you didn't stop by to hear my tails of my busy life you stopped by to see my cards. This Worker Ant card is one of High Hopes stamp and I thought it was a cute one to do as my first card back in a while. I coloured the worker ant with copics. I made the card to be like a match book. I had a lot of fun colouring him while I was down and out with the flu. All supplies came from the Rubber Room craft and online store. Thanks for stopping by Diane.

1 comment:

Cath said...

your worker ant is adorable!!

we've got to get together (what a mouthful!!) and play soon!!!

talk to you soon!