Monday, June 8, 2009

Loves Me...


Good Evening and Happy Monday,

Okay sorry for being so slow with the posts this week but sometimes life just happens. It seems some weeks I just have to many irons on the fire, this week was one of them.

Now on with the card...

I did this card and it is going to be a sample at The Rubber Room, if they like it that is LOL. I fell in love with this little cutie that is a stamp from motivet. The Rubber Room has a large selection of this furry little friends and I begged to do this one. Isn't she just the cutest. I coloured her with Prismacolour pencils and OMS. I used at least 3 different shades of blue, yellow and green on her and about 4 different browns, I think she turned out okay. All supplies came from The Rubber Room and online store.

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: